8.20.2010

Clarity

I never knew that something could feel so comfortable. So right. So easy. Sometimes I pause during the day, and I just can't believe how lucky I am. How blessed I am that God heard me and sent my touchstone. I know that not much time has gone by yet, but there is not one red flag... not one flare of intuition... not one gut feeling that has told me this is something to be scared of. Every part of me feels like this is the one. This is where I will build my life. My family. My future. I feel like it's... Christmas morning when I was a child. That feeling on Christmas Eve before Santa came. Pure delight and excitement. The sweet anticipation. I carry that feeling around right now, but now it's something more profound. It's not just material. It's the gift that I'm about to be given of a life well lived and a life well loved. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment