1.27.2011

The Old Man and the Pills

I had the weirdest freakin' dream last night! I dreamed that I was still in high school and that my mom was very sick with something... maybe cancer or some other terminal illness. All day long at school, I could only think of finding a way to cure her.

There was an old man who lived near my house... maybe about 60 years old. He was skinny, but well build, had longish hair, and seemed kinda creepy, but kinda nice. After school, I got off the school bus and went to his house. In his garage, he brought out a dish filled with really thick, big, brightly colored pills. I knew that these were pain pills and specific pills to cure diseases. He told me to take as many of the pills as I wanted, so I took 2 of each pill and knew that I could Google the pills later to find out what they did. I put one of each pill in each pocket.

For some reason, the fact that he gave me these pills meant that I had to have sex with him as payment. So, I followed him back to his bedroom. He was on the bed, and I got on the bed next to him. We both took off our clothes. There was no kissing or romance or anything like that involved. He just grabbed me and pushed my head towards his penis. For some reason, I wasn't freaking out that he was old or gross or anything. When I looked at his penis, he had a shoestring tied around the bottom of it to keep it hard! I wasn't grossed out or freaked out, just curious that he used this method... So, we start to have sex, and in my dream it is feeling pretty good, and I'm not even bothered that this dude is a stranger to me and a 60-year-old man pushing pills on high school girls... For some reason, he has an orgasm, but I don't... but, I really wanted to. I felt really unfulfilled. But, he gets dressed quickly and goes and stands by the door and tells me that I really need to leave... it's time for me to leave.

I'm looking all around the room for my clothes. There are clothes everywhere, and it's difficult to find my own. I find a lot of other women's clothes and his clothes, but not mine. I can't find my bra, but I find a T-shit that Rob gave me when we first started dating with race cars on it. I put that on and a pair of cuffed shorts. I walk out of the house and start walking home. But, as I'm walking, I realize that these are not the clothes that I came over in. I'm not sure if they are MY clothes or not, and I'm positive that I wouldn't have gone to school wearing shorts in the wintertime and an over sized NASCAR T-shirt with no bra underneath.

So, I walk back to the old man's house and go back to his bedroom. I look and look around for my clothes. It's really hard for me to remember what I was originally wearing, but I know that I feel uncomfortable and sure that what I'm wearing now is not right. He lifts up the mattress so I can look under the bed, and I see Brody under there snuffling around and realize that I forgot Brody, too! Then, I see my pink and purple book bag on the floor and realize that I forgot that as well. Then, I check my pockets and realize that I don't have the pills with me and know that I must have been wearing different shorts or pants or a skirt. I'm starting to really get concerned and freak out, but can't find what I need and the old man is just standing there or going about his business and not helping. I look on top of a dresser and see some things that Sissy got rid of during her move. I think, how in the hell did HE get them? And he comes up to me and says, I'll auction them off to her for a low price if she wants them back. It's like a turntable, some horse statuettes, and a little diary.

This is where the dream ends. I have no idea what happens next because I woke up. What in the hell does this dream mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment